Monday, August 2, 2010

this seems to be a common theme....

Here I am starting another post off with, "it's been so long...."! I am not a super busy person, even though I may think that I am. Only 3 hairy beasts in my life to take care of, James (husband), Fergus (lovely cuddly big old dog), and Ollie (super suck of a cat). Yes, I work but really that doesn't take up that much time...and to quote a line from a movie "there are 24 usable hours in every day". So where is my time going?

So that is my rant for the last month, on more exciting news I have been accepted to my very first craft/artisan fair. I will post more on that later but here is a sneak peak at one of the things I am getting ready to sell at that market.



Oh and on a side note...thanks to those that leave me comments, it really brightens my day. To R&B please leave me an email address so that I can answer the questions you had for me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment