Friday, March 5, 2010

In a fog...

This week just flew by and I really don't know where the time and days went. Sometimes I feel that I wake up wishing the day was over, even before it has begun. This is not the attitude I want to swim through life with.

I guess sadness is just going to take some time to get out of my system. I know it will show up now and again just to remind me of the people that I have lost. I have been humming this song in my head and I was told also out loud at times. It's by the Swell Season and as of the past year they are my favourite group. Here is the song from there performance at Radio City Music Hall in NY.(I was lucky enough to attend!! More on that later)




If you like this PLEASE check them out and support them, so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment