Sunday, November 6, 2011

more than kinda SCARED!

Well, that's it then, I'm in and I think I may be sick. This is a little nerve racking for me but my stitched items, "textile art" if you want to be fancy pants about it, has been accepted in this show. It's exciting, but a bit scary. I am pretty insecure about my stuff going into a gallery with really talented people, I am just hoping I can stand beside them and not look foolish. Fingers crossed.

The Collective is a gathering of creative artists and artisans for 12 days in December, from December 8 to December 19, 2011 at Triangle Gallery, 38 Abell St., Toronto, Ontario. Gallery hours 11a.m. - 6 p.m. daily. So there are the particulars, I hope some of you might be able to pop by and have a peep at all the creative things this show will have to offer. Maybe even find some Christmas gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment