Saturday, March 10, 2012

hello, hello...

Just wanted to pop on to make a really quick post. James and I are officially two weeks away from our trip to PARIS! I am very excited and nervous all at the same time, and in a crazy way I am the most worried about what I am going to wear. Crazy right. Anyway, i stumbled upon this lovely spot and thought I would share it with you, http://www.griottes.fr. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have, the images are lovely and inspiring. At some point there will be an English version, in the meantime I am using this as a sort of crash course on reading French. I am better at understanding written French than when it is spoken it seems. Really all I need to know is how to order a croissant or macaroon right?

On a crafty note, I am farming again and hope to have some pictures to show you in the coming days. I also tried my hand at sharpie tie dye. It was very easy and I am looking forward to more experimenting.

Sorry for the lack of pictures today, hope you enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment