Wednesday, May 25, 2011

on all things wet...

I know I should probably be complaining about another weekly forecast with rain in it but, I just cant, I LOVE the rain. This Thursday night, after watching the American Idol finale, yes I am a junky for junky tv, a thunder storm moved into the city. I love the puddles that are made in the street, the sound of the drops hitting the bedroom window, the thoughts of how lovely and green everything will look in the morning. I love putting my feet in my pink elephant print rain boots, and going for a walk under my umbrella. When it rains I think of Gene Kelly...so on this rainy evening I leave you with this video, and if it is still raining tomorrow, maybe it will help put a spring in your step!



We can't control it, so we might as well sing and dance in it! Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment